Saturday 9 April 2011

Behind the Scenes of Our Thriller (Killer Preparation)

The killer in our thriller is portrayed with an incredibly twisted mental stability, establishing the complex character took work and commitment, seeing as I wore applied make-up upon my face and filmed briefly on location off site. I practiced acting in such a way, and walking the way the character would, I tried to change my state of mind for the performance.


Making of AS Media Thriller - 5 from Alex Hyden on Vimeo.

Here we see the some of the opening being filmed, and it is evident that the person in the frame is not normal from the curious way that he is acting. We also see me preparing my hair, in different experimental styles, each time asking my group for recommendations, as to whether they thought the style was appropriate enough for a psychotic killer. We also see some mise en scene, the pictures that have been scrawled on only strengthen the idea that the killer is psychotic and perhaps even obsessed with 'lonely boy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment